Thứ Năm, 25 tháng 10, 2007

Hi, LCG's members

On the behalf of Ms Xau, I would like to change Fish's Literature into Human language.
I'm so happy when LCG has a good news for the DA LAT tour 2007. On the behalf of my husband, I would like to say thank you to all of you. Now we has to plan when and how can DL tour being setup. I hope it will success by your contributed ideas. Let's go everybody!!!!
I know everyone will laugh at and look over me because my English skill is too bad but i think I will be better in future because I'm trying to practice and improving my English skill everyday.Please do not hesitate to teach and correct me when I'm wrong. Before I'm too embarrassed when I use English, I don't know how to speak, am I using the right words or gramma? And how is writing? Now I don't care about it, I don't want to waste my studies when I was in school time. Therefore I decide to be confident in using English because I have my friends who will be my teachers and correct me. Hihiiiii
I don't want to oblige everybody to do the same with me but I hope we must to learning and improve my English skill because it will be good for us if we want to find a job or something like that. I love u all !!!!
Now I'm looking forward hearing from you about the ideas for the Dalat Trip
Thanks for reading
BB
pp Ms Xau



I'm very glad when LCG's blog received good signals from the babies for "DA LAT tour-2007". On behalf of my husband, thank you very much. I think we can set up DL tour's plan now. I hope the babies'll contribute our ideas that the trip's successful. Let's go!!!!!!!!
I see members'll laugh at me because I write English. I see I'm very bad with my English but I want it's getting better everyday. Please to be sympathize for me, ok. Before I'm too embarrassed, I daren't practice English, I'm afraid to see my bad English. But I don't care it, I don't want to waste my studies English. Since then I have been confident in myself. I don't suggest that you do similar thing, but I hope you'll advocate me. Thanks!!!!!
Now, I expected your idea for the trip. Write, write , write your thinking to me soon
take care to join full!!!!! bibiiiii
Ms.Xau

0 Nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Đăng ký Đăng Nhận xét [Atom]

<< Trang chủ