Thứ Tư, 24 tháng 10, 2007

Be Xau come back!!!!!!

Because Ms.Lon insisted Xau after much, so that Xau write for my group my thinking about Da Lat city tour. As a whole, I agree with Lon's idea but my opinion, it's satisfy time for all. The plan's detail, all things're concrete. Thing of great importance, I hope my unlike person won't take part in this tour . I don't say but I think everybody know that he is. I hope Dam'll sympathize with me. I'm sorry, I can't try to see him again. Turn back this tour, I encourage all members of group'll take part full. Please prepare money, health, clothes, some foods and fruit to take part. Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please members practice English more that our English is getting better everyday, be confident ok.... I always encourage you speak, write... English. Don't be embarrassed, don't be afraid to do that thing. Are you laugh at me, aren't you? I don't care. I see I need try learn more.
take care!!!!!! And write to me soon!!!!!!!!!
Ms. Xau

0 Nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Đăng ký Đăng Nhận xét [Atom]

<< Trang chủ